For best results, enter just part of the course title OR choose a subject area, then select "search".
|Course Title||Enter one or two words from the course title.|
|Subject Area||Choose the appropriate subject area from the list.|
|Catalogue Number||In addition to the subject area, you can enter the catalogue number or just a part of it. The first digit of the catalogue number refers to the course level. For example, you can find just second year courses by entering a "2" in this field.|
If you want to reduce the number of results from a search, select More Options:
|Term||Select the teaching term you are looking for, eg "Semester 1" or "Term 3".|
|Academic Career||All courses are restricted to a particular career, such as "Undergraduate" or "Postgraduate Coursework".|
|Campus||Choose the campus you are looking for, such as “External/Online” to display courses offered Externally or Online.|
|Class Number||Enter a class number if you know it. You can only enter an enrolment class number. Class numbers will be available on 1 December.|
If you cannot find the course you are looking for:
- Reduce the number of search criteria
- Check the spelling of the title, or reduce the number of words in the course title field
- Remove any additional criteria, such as subject area or catalogue number
- Check you haven't restricted a search to the wrong campus or academic career
- Visit the website for your faculty/school for more information.